Purpose: To provide wholesome and uplifting reading materials to our church family that will encourage Christian growth and discipleship.
Phillipians 4:8 “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.”
The Library began February 10, 2011 under the direction of Mrs. Betty Dupree.
We want to thank the following for their generous donations to the Library:
Members of FBC Gholson
Garland Christian Academy
Jim & Nancy Stevens
Roy & Fran Garner
To see a list of books we offer click here: http://www.fbcgholson.org/message.php?topicID=29878&
CHECK OUT-IN PROCEDURES
1. After selecting item, CLEARLY sign card in the pocket in the back.
2. Place in the card in the small basket on shelf.
3. When returning item, place in the larger basket on the floor marked Donations/Returns.
4. If you find any offensive material that should not be in the library, please notify Bro. James Stevens or Betty Dupree. It will be reviewed.
1. All materials become the property of First Baptist Church of Gholson.
2. Material will be checked for appropriate content.
3. F.B.C. of Gholson maintains the right to handle at our discretion. Gifts will be a “no strings attached” policy to utilize, without prior stipulations of any kind, as to treatment, shelving or circulation.
4. Place items in the larger basket on the floor marked Donations/Returns.